April 29, 2021
New CDSW engine:
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements for Natural Language Search [Tech Preview]
- Timestamp columns are now auto-recognized in Druid data connections.
- VIZ-461, VIZ-532
- Improvements for threshold job creation.
- Improvements to sample dashboards that ship with CDV by default.
- Improvements for displaying dashboards on smaller screens.
- For Hive and Impala connections, CDV can now pass down an application ID in opened
sessions for better visibility and auditing into query workloads.
- VIZ-422, VIZ-457
- Error messages now appear as expected if a CSV/Excel download fails to complete.
- Fixed a bug where importing a dataset from SQL could result in an unexpected
- Fixed a bug where the Ignore missing dates setting did not work as expected on
line and area charts.
- The Refresh button now appears only on data connections where
this query is supported.
- VIZ-541, VIZ-543
- Fixed a regression from CDV 6.2.5 where visual context menu items did not react as
- Admins can now update their own user profiles through Site
Settings as expected.
- Fixed a bug where the PostgreSQL data connection settings did not save as