August 24, 2021
New CDSW engine:
New features and improvements
- Display formats are now applied as expected on CSV and XLS downloads when the data
connection type is Impala or Arcadia.
- You can drill-into your data from the context menu to discover more granular
information for a particular data point by examining other dimensions of your data.
- New icons have been added to the username display based on user type — an asterisk
appears for admin users and a checkmark appears for LDAP/SSO-signed users.
- Usability improvements have been implemented to the dashboard builder sidebar.
- The full dataset name can now be viewed on hover in dashboard builder menus.
- You can now save a segment from a filter definition of a visual.
- Creating and editing HTML extension visuals is now easier with syntax highlighting,
autocompletion, and side-by-side preview.
- Additional details on job parameters, including trigger conditionals and active states
can now be viewed from the Job Status page.
- Fixed a bug where a filter’s ‘Maximum number of rows to fetch’ setting unexpectedly
affected the filter limit.
- Filters with a slide range selector now allow for precise selection of range
- Dashboards with multiple filters that are linked and given app scope now properly
apply across all sheets.
- Fixed a bug where the relative dates timestamp filter reset upon switching between
sheets of a dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where the Direct Access SQL editor applied the default limit even when the
user specified a different value.
- Fixed a bug where changes in the Edit User modal could not be
saved without retyping the current user password.