lets you clone an existing segment definition.
- On the main navigation bar, click Data.
Select Flight Delays dataset.Dataset side navigation appears, open at Dataset Detail view.
- In the side navigation menu, click Segments.
In the Segments list, find the segment to clone, and click
In this example, we are cloning Delayed Flights to create a new segment On-Time Departure.
A pre-populated Add Segment modal window appears named Copy of Delayed Flights.
Edit the Add Segment modal window by changing its entries.
- Change Segment Name, to On-Time Departure.
- Leave Segment Group as is.
- Under Filters, click the text box to open the Filter Expression modal window.
Replace the filter expression. In our example, we are adding the following
[airtime] IS NOT NULL AND [depdelay] < = 0
Click Validate Expression to verify correctness.
- Click Apply to save the filter and return to the Add Segment modal window.
- Under Filters, notice the new filter expression.
The new segment definition appears in the Segments
Note the similarity in the definition of the two filters, Delayed Flights and On-Time Departure.