Changing join types
Learn how you can change the join type in a table in CDP Data Visualization.
The following steps demonstrate how to change the join type in the airport_codes table from the default Left join to the Right join.
- Navigate to the Data Model page of the dataset.
- Click Edit Data Model to edit the data model.
- Click the (link) icon that represents the connection that
must be changed.
In our example, we clicked the join with the table airport_codes.
The Join Details modal window appears.
- In the Join Details modal window, select an alternate join
For example, instead of the default Left join, select Right join.
- Click outside the Join Details modal window, or click Edit Join Details.
- Click Save.