Checking related dashboards
In CDP Data Visualization, you can easily determine which visuals use a particular dataset.
On the main navigation bar, click Data.
The Data view appears, open on the Datasets tab.
- Find the dataset that you want to examine in the list of datasets, either by scrolling or by using search.
Click the dataset.
Dataset side navigation appears, open at Dataset Detail view.
In the side navigation menu, click Related Dasboards.
Related Dashboards view appears, which is a list of visuals that use this dataset.
The following information is available for each app in this list, under Related Dashboards:
- Type icon represents the style of the dashboard, or a snapshot icon of the visual (if this feature is on).
- Title is the name of the visual.
- Related Dashboards/Linked Visuals
- Created is the date when the visual was created.
- Last Updated is the time interval after the last update of the visual. It is expressed in minutes, hours, days, or months, as appropriate.
- Modified by is the name of the user who modified the app most recently.
- Total Views is the number of times the app was viewed.
Actions are the permissions available to you They may include the following:
- Clicking Edit (pencil) icon edits the visual.
- Clicking Delete (trash) icon deletes the visual.