Discovering the Direct Access interface
Learn what you can do in the Direct Access interface of CDP Data Visualization.
- On the main navigation bar, click Data.
The Data view appears, open on the Datasets tab.
- Open the Supplemental menu ( ellipsis icon) and click
>_ Direct Access.The Direct Access interface appears, where you can select the database you want to access.
- The Enter SQL below code-enabled box enables you to enter the relevant data queries.
- The Autocomplete option helps to validate the syntax of the SQL query.
- Clicking Run executes the SQL query.
- After the query executes, you can download the results in CSV format, by clicking (arrow) download under the Query field.
- The results area shows the query results.