The following steps demonstrate how to edit an event in a dataset. Let's edit the event All application events that we created in Creating Events.
- On the main navigation bar, click Data.
- Select Campaign dataset. Dataset side navigation appears, open at Dataset Detail view.
- In the side navigation menu, click Events.
In the Events list, find the event to edit, and click
In this example, we are editing event All application events.
An Edit Event modal window appears.
You can change all the entries in Edit Event modal window. In
- Leave Event Name 'as is'.
- Leave Event Display 'as is'.
- Under Filters, click the filter expression text box
name='$session_started'AND name='$session_ended, to open a Filter Expression modal window and edit the expression.
The Filter Expression modal window appears.
In the Filter Expression modal window, enter the following
name='$session_started'AND name='$session_ended'AND name='$purchase'
Click Apply to save the new filter expression and return to the
Edit Event modal window.
In the Edit Event modal window, click Save.
The renamed/edited event appears in the Events interface.