Click behavior between visuals
In CDP Data Visualization, you can have one (source) visual act as a filter that controls the behavior of the target visual, inside the same application.
You can see an example of this in Shelves for URLs: depending on what column (country) you click on the control visual, the target (link) visual loads the Wikipedia page for that country.
This section demonstrates the general steps for enabling click behavior over any visual type.
- Creating the Control Visual
- Creating the Target Visual
- Creating the Application and Enabling Click
- Enabling Click Receive on the Target Visual
- Exploring the Click Behavior
We use both the US State Population Over Time and the US County Population dataset.