Creating a new application
CDP Data Visualization enables you to create a new app.
- In the Dashboards menu, select a dataset. We used National Parks.
- Click the New App button at the top left corner of the
The App Designer interface appears. It opens on the App Navigation tab, and has a default menu tab.
- In the text box labeled App Name, enter the name of the
- In the highlighted empty tab, enter the tab title.
- Add a dashboard to this tab. See Adding dashboards to tabs.
- Click Save.
After Data Visualization successfully saves the new app, to the right of the App Name, yu can see the ID of the app, its update information, and the last user who modified it.
There are many options on the top menu: you can Undo the most recent save, Launch the App, use the supplemental menu (Clone App, New Dashboard, New App, or Delete App), or move the app to a new workspace.