Customizing visual colors
The type of color customization available for each visual in CDP Data Visualization depends on the visual type.
- Most visuals that support color have the option of changing the color palette, or to reverse the color palette.
- Visuals with optional color, such as cross tabulation, have an option to enable or disable colors.
- Visuals that rely on color as a principle method of conveying information, such as a bar chart, have an option to customize color opacity.
- Most commonly-used visuals support color assignment based on dimension value.
- All visuals that use the Color shelf also support specific color assignment for dimension values.
- Some visuals, such as extension and rich text, do not support color customization at all.
For details, see the following color customization options: