Using dashboard controls
CDP Data Visualization offers a set of Dashboard Controls in View mode.
- Current Parameters show the current values of dashboard-level filters.
- Previous Parameters navigates between a series of filter settings by going back in history one step.
- Next Parameters navigates between a series of filter settings by going forward in history one step.
- Reset Parameters returns the state of the dashboard to the original filter values. To change these initial values, you must edit the dashboard and save the changes.
- Link to Page is an option that shows the full URL address of
the dashboard so you can copy, save, and share it.