CDP Data Visualization enables you to share existing visuals with other users on an ad-hoc basis.
Follow these steps to email a visual, a sheet, or a dashboard of your choice. This can be accomplished either from Edit mode, or from View mode.
- See the initial steps described in Creating email templates.
- In the Email Visual/Email Current Sheet/Email Dashboard modal, select the option Email now.
- In the To text box, enter the email addresses of the primary recipients of the message.
In the CC text box, enter the valid emails of other
The value of the From field is configured on the Site Settings interface.
In the Subject text box, you can change the title of the email.
- Under Email Template, leave Default Email Template.
To see how the template looks, click Preview Email
- Enter the text of the email in the Message field.
For Attach options, choose one of these:
- Embedded Image (default)
For visuals that have parametrized fields on their shelves, in the Page
Parameters you can chose one of these:
- Include page parameters (default)
- Do not include page parameters, which includes default picklist parameters.
- Click Send.
The system notifies the user that an email is being prepared.
After the operation succeeds, CDP Data Visualization reports it.
You may choose to see the list of pending emails, cancel running jobs, or re-send an email. Click the link Go to Jobs page to view status. See Managing jobs.