Setting authentication parameters
You can adjust authentication settings in the Site Settings window, under Authentication.
You can set authentication with SSO.
- Permit Authentication via REMOTE_USER:
- Select this option to permit user authentication with the login credentials and log users in automatically.
- In CML, this SSO option is enabled by default.
- In CDW, this SSO option is enabled by default.
For password control, you can specify the following requirements:
- Minimum password length:
- Specify the minimum number of characters for a password. The default value is 5.
- Require that password contains one or more numbers:
- Select this option to enforce the rule that the password must contain a numerical value between 0 and 9.
- Require that password contains one or more symbols:
- Select this option to enforce the rule that the password must contain a symbol. Symbols include all characters on the keyboard other than letters or numbers.