As a site administrator, you can customize email settings to allow users can to sharing visuals through email.
- Click the Gear icon to open the Site Administration menu and select Site Settings.
- Scroll down to Email Settings and check the Allow users to email visuals option to enable sharing visuals through email.
Enter the Email Address and
Optionally, you can also enter your Username. If you do not enter anything, your email address appears as the default value.
These details have to belong to a valid account, and all future emails originate from this account.
- Enter the SMTP Host.
- Enter the Port.
- Optional: [Based on provider] Select Use TLS.
- Optional: [Based on provider] Select Use SSL.
- Optional: Enter the Default email subject prefix. The default prefix value is 'Cloudera Data Visualization'.
Test the email functionality by clicking SEND TEST EMAIL.
If everything is OK with the settings, you should see a success message:
SAVE the updated site settings.