December 3, 2020
New CML engine
New features and improvements
CDP Data Visualization applications running in Cloudera Machine Learning released on November 23, 2020 or later can permit SSO authentication in admin settings.
- Changing cache settings no longer causes the data connection type to unset itself.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from downloading a visual as a csv or Excel.
- Fixed a bug that displayed an error message when importing visual artifacts to a private workspace.
- Data Compatibility check when importing visual artifacts now works as expected.
- VIZ-286, VIZ-295, VIZ-298
- The correct version number and product name now display in all Data Visualization applications.
- Fixed a bug that caused expansion field values to throw an error when clicking Show Detailed Data or when including/excluding the value as a filter on click.
- Dashboard filter parameters now load as intended when sharing a dashboard via URL.
- SQL Visual Download CSV options now work as intended.
- Save as Table or Dataset functionality no longer displays an error message on Impala connections.
- Provided further in-product instructions for admin settings that can accommodate multiple inputs.