Start Data Visualization in CDW
Learn how to launch CDP Data Visualization in a virtual data warehouse.
- Locate the virtual data warehouse with CDP Data Visualization enabled that you want
- In the Data Warehouse service, click Virtual Warehouses in the left navigation panel.
- On the Virtual Warehouses page, locate the warehouse you want to use and make sure it is running.
- Click the launch/options menu (three dots) of the virtual data warehouse.
- Click Open Data Visualization in the pop-up menu.
CDP Data Visualization opens in a new browser tab. SSO authentication is enabled by default, so you will be logged in automatically. You land on the homepage view of CDP Data Visualization, where you can explore sample dashboards and access the in-tool Get Started guide for help.
See Setting authentication parameters for information on how to change authentication settings.