Adding Data Visualization engine to CML
Learn how to add a Data Visualization engine to Cloudera Machine Learning (CML).
- Go to the Cloudera Machine Learning web application and log in as a site administrator.
- On the left navigation bar, click Site Administration.
You can see an array of tabs for all the tasks you can perform as a site administrator.
- Click the Runtime/Engine tab and go to the Engine
Images section of the page.
- Provide a description for the Data Visualization engine along with the link to the
docker image in the Cloudera Docker Repository.
Use the following engine:docker.repository.cloudera.com/cloudera/cdv/cmldataviz:6.3.3-b43
- Click Add.
- Optional: Once you added the new engine to CML, you can mark it as the default engine for your workspace.