Creating Data Visualization application using custom engine
Learn how to create an application in Cloudera Machine Learning (CML) to host the Data Visualization platform.
- Go to your CML project's Overview page.
- On the left navigation bar, click Applications.
- Click New Application.
- Provide the following details for your new application:
- Name – Enter a name for the application.
- Subdomain – Enter a subdomain that will be used to construct the URL for the web application. Make sure it contains URL friendly characters.
- Description – Enter a description for the application.
- Script – Select the path to the startup script.
- Engine Kernel – Select the kernel needed for this application.
- Resource Profile – Select the computing resources needed for this application.
- GPUs – Select the number of GPUs you need for your
Choose an engine profile with 2 vCPU and 4 GiB RAM for optimal performance.A smaller engine profile also works but might have worse performance.
- Click Create Application.
In a few minutes, you should see the application status change from Starting to Running on the Applications page. Your application has a hosted, fully-functional Data Visualization platform.
You can Restart, Stop, or Delete an application from the supplemental menu of the application. If you want to make changes to the application, click Application Details and go to the Settings tab.