August 17, 2020
This release of Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) service on CDP Private Cloud introduces the new features and improvements that are described in this topic.
This is the first release of CDW service Private Cloud. It contains the following features:
- "Noisy neighbor" prevention achieved through workload isolation.
- Hive and Impala Virtual Warehouses with concurrency, auto-scaling, and auto-suspend features.
- Data Analytics Studio (DAS) and Hue SQL to support querying and analysis.
- On-premises LDAP integration and SSL with PostgreSQL.
- Grafana monitoring dashboards for Hive and Impala.
- Diagnostics and log collection.
- Separate compute and storage on-premises.
- Improved CPU and memory utilization across the data warehousing apps.
- A central console from which you can secure and govern your data across data warehouses.