Known issues in Hue
This topic describes the Hue known issues for Cloudera Data Warehouse Private Cloud.
- DWX-10130: Unable to log out from Hue
- You may not be able to log out from Hue by clicking Log Out from the left assist panel on the Hue web interface.
- Log out from the Management Console.
- DWX-9373: Unable to log into Hue as a local administrator
- If you have logged into the CDP Management Console as a local administrator, then you may not be able to log into Hue and you may see the following error: “User is not authorized”.
- To access Hue, you must add your username to your organization’s LDAP tree or log into the CDP Management Console using your LDAP credentials and then access Hue.