Known issues in Hive Virtual Warehouses
This topic describes the Hive Virtual Warehouse known issues for Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) Private Cloud.
- DWX-12613: (Affected version: 1.4.0) Diagnostic bundle collection for Hive does not support custom time intervals and log types
- You may see the options to select the time interval and the log types for which you want to generate the Hive diagnostic bundles, but the output may contain all the log files irrespective of your selection. This is a known issue, which would be fixed in a later release.
- DWX-8524: Hive queries on sys.db tables may fail
- When you run queries on the sys.db table from Data Analytics
Studio, you may see the following error: “
Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Could not open SSL root certificate file /mnt/config/current/hms-root.crt.)” on a default Database Catalog using PostgreSQL database. This happens because PostgreSQL requires SSL. This issue does not occur on Database Catalogs using MariaDB.
- DWX-6234: WAIT TIME seconds cannot be set to "0" in the Hive Virtual Warehouse UI
- The slider that can be used to set WAIT TIME in the Hive Virtual Warehouse UI displays a range from 0 to 1000, but if you set it to 0, the UI automatically changes it to 60.
- DWX-4842: Entities are not being created in Atlas
- Base clusters that are using Java 11 might be using truststores in PKCS12 format. Currently, Hive Virtual Warehouses on CDW Private Cloud only supports truststores in JKS format. This prevents the entities from being created in Atlas.
- Using the
keytool, convert the PKCS12 truststore in the base cluster to a JKS truststore.