December 16, 2020
This release of Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) service on CDP Private Cloud introduces the new features and improvements that are described in this topic.
This release of CDW Private Cloud contains the following features:
- Support for Red Hat OpenShift version 4.5.
- Support for OpenLDAP in addition to Microsoft Active Directory LDAP.
- CDW endpoints on OpenShift clusters are now secured with TLS.
- Alerts have been added for the CDW service in the Management Console Dashboard to monitor
the service health in terms of resource usage, network/security issues, and pod issues:
- Navigate to , and click the arrow adjacent to the alert to expand it:
- After expanding the alert, there are multiple options for troubleshooting. For example, in this KubeJobFailed alert for Data Warehouse, you can review the event in RedHat OpenShift Console, select the diagnostic bundle link to download logs, or click View More Details to launch the Grafana dashboard for this issue: