Known issues in Hive Virtual Warehouses
This topic describes the Hive Virtual Warehouse known issues for Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) Private Cloud.
Known Issues identified in 1.5.0
- DWX-14302: Hive query iolation executor pod crash loops with "Failed to start LLAP Daemon" exception
- If you have enabled the Query Isolation option on a Hive Virtual Warehouse, the queries that should run in isolation may fail to start the executor, and eventually time out with an exception.
Known Issues identified before 1.4.1
- DWX-6234: WAIT TIME seconds cannot be set to "0" in the Hive Virtual Warehouse UI
- The slider that can be used to set WAIT TIME in the Hive Virtual Warehouse UI displays a range from 0 to 1000, but if you set it to 0, the UI automatically changes it to 60.
- DWX-4842: Entities are not being created in Atlas
- Base clusters that are using Java 11 might be using truststores in PKCS12 format. Currently, Hive Virtual Warehouses on CDW Private Cloud only supports truststores in JKS format. This prevents the entities from being created in Atlas.
- Using the
keytool, convert the PKCS12 truststore in the base cluster to a JKS truststore.