This topic describes the Unified Analytics known issues for Cloudera Data Warehouse Private Cloud.
Known issues identified in 1.5.0
- DWX-13362: Queries containing simple SELECT statements get cached
- A query such as
SELECT * FROM planes LIMIT 2;gets cached. This is an undesirable result and will be fixed in a future release.
- DWX-8348: Service Discovery does not work when Impala is enabled with Unified Analytics
- Impala provides multiple endpoints for clients, such as Impala coordinator, impala-proxy, and Hive Server2 (HS2) (when Impala Virtual Warehouse is used in Unified Analytics mode). When Impala is enabled with Unified Analytics, both coordinator and HS2 endpoints are active, which interferes with Service Discovery.
- DWX-13891: Hive queries intermittently fail with “InvalidACLException” error
- You may see the following error in Hue or Beeline when you run the DROP DATABASE, DROP TABLE, or ALTER TABLE DROP PARTITION operations on an Impala Virtual Warehouse running in the Unified Analytics mode: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$InvalidACLException: KeeperErrorCode = InvalidACL for /llap-sasl/user-hive.
- To resolve this issue perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Data Warehouse service as DWAdmin.
- Go to hive-site from the Configuration files drop-down menu. and select
- Click .
- Add the following line on the Add Custom Configurations pop-up and
- Click Apply Changes.