Activating private AKS in CDW
You see how to activate a CDP environment in CDW, learn how to configure the enviromental options.
- In Cloudera Data Warehouse, in Overview, click More… to expand Environments.
- Locate the environment to activate, and click .
- In Activation Settings, optionally check Enable Azure Availability Zones, and choose a subnet from the dropdown.
Check Enable AKS Internal Load Balancer to make endpoint access private.
You must select this option to access Hue, DAS, and JDBC endpoints.
- Optionally, check Enable Azure Log Analytics, and then select the workspace from the adjacent dropdown.
- Check Enable Azure Priv AKS to create a private AKS cluster with UDR support, and in Whitelist IP CIDRs, enter 0.0.0.0/0.
- Optionally, check Use Overlay Network if IP address exhaustion is a concern for your deployment.
Optionally, specify a custom cluster ID for your environment and resources.
- Click Activate.