Activating private AKS in CDW
You see how to activate a CDP environment in CDW, learn how to configure the environmental options.
- In Cloudera Data Warehouse, in Overview, click More… to expand Environments.
- Locate the environment to activate, and click .
- In Activation Settings, optionally check Enable availability zones for AKS, and choose a subnet from the dropdown.
Check Enable internal load balancer (ingress) to make
endpoint access private.
You must select this option to access Hue, DAS, and JDBC endpoints.
- Optionally, check Enable AKS monitoring, and then select the workspace from the adjacent dropdown.
- Check Enable private CDW to create a private cluster with UDR support, and in Whitelist IP CIDRs, enter 0.0.0.0/0.
- Optionally, check Use kubenet networking if IP address exhaustion is a concern for your deployment.
Optionally, specify a custom cluster ID for your environment and resources.
- Click Activate.