Viewing and editing Azure environment details
After activating an Azure environment for Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) Public Cloud, you can change or view its details.
You can view CDP Azure environment details without leaving the CDW service UI.
Required role for viewing environment details: DWUser
Required role for editing environment details: DWAdmin
You must activate an environment before you can view or edit its details. See "Activating Azure environments," which is linked to in the "Related information" section at the bottom of this page.
- In the CDW service, expand the Environments column by clicking the More… menu on the left side of the page.
- In the Environments column, click the search icon and locate the environment that you want to view.
- When you locate the environment you want to view, click the edit icon in the tile. This launches the Environment Details page.
In the Environment Details page, you can view information
about the environment, like when it was created and last updated, or how many Database
Catalogs and Virtual Warehouses use the environment:
You can also make the following changes:
- Add a description for the environment, which makes it easier to identify.
- Add or edit the list of Whitelist IP CIDR(s), which enable access from your internal network to the Kubernetes endpoints and the endpoints of services such as Hive, Impala, Data Analytics Studio (DAS), or Hue.
- Renew the certificate for this environment.
- If you have made changes, click Apply in the upper right corner of the page to save them.