Correcting the Impala Virtual Warehouse size
After creating an Impala Virtual Warehouse, you can tune, or correct, the T-shirt size of executor groups that drive the Impala Virtual Warehouse. The size of the executor groups is critical for achieving cost and performance goals.
- You obtained the DWAdmin role.
- Understand "Warehouse sizing requirements".
- Log in to the CDP web interface and navigate to the Data Warehouse service.
In the Data Warehouse service, click Overview in the left
- In Overview page, find your Virtual Warehouses, click , and select Edit.
In SIZING AND SCALING, in Cluster Shape, select a
- Click Apply in the upper right corner of the page to apply your changes.