Tuning Virtual Warehouses
After creating a Virtual Warehouse, you can change the auto-scaling and some other configurations.
You set the auto-suspend timeout, the minimum and maximum number of executors for your virtual cluster, when your cluster should scale up and down, and other configurations.
Required role: DWAdmin
- Log in to the CDP web interface and navigate to the Data Warehouse service.
In the Data Warehouse service, click Overview in the left
- In the Overview page under Virtual Warehouses, find your Virtual Warehouse, click , and select Edit.
- In SIZING AND SCALING, view the properties you can adjust to tune auto-scaling.
- Configure auto-scaling as described in Creating a Virtual Warehouse.
- Click Apply in the upper right corner of the page to apply your changes.