Managing DataFlow in an environment
You can use the DataFlow Manager page to manage and monitor your DataFlow environment.
- Disable DataFlow for the environment
- Reset DataFlow for the environment
- Manage user acces for the Kubernetes API Server
- Download the Kubeconfig file
- Manage the environment details in Management Console
Apart from the information on your DataFlow Environment, the DataFlow Manager page also displays the capacity, networking, Kubernetes API Server endpoint access and tags of your environment under DataFlow Settings. You can edit the capacity settings of the environment, update the IP address ranges that are allowed to access the Kubernetes API Server and Load Balancer, and review the tags associated with the DataFlow environment under DataFlow Settings.
You can also go back to the environment details by clicking Back to Environment Details.