Accessing Google Drive from NiFi
This processor uses Google Cloud credentials for authentication to access Google Drive.
The following steps are required to prepare the Google Cloud and Google Drive accounts for the processors:
- Enable Google Drive API in Google Cloud
- Grant access to Google Drive folder
- In Google Cloud Console navigate to IAM & Admin -> Service Accounts.
- Take a note of the email of the service account you are going to use.
- Navigate to the folder to be listed in Google Drive.
- Right-click on the Folder -> Share.
- Enter the service account email.
- Find File ID
Usually FetchGoogleDrive is used with ListGoogleDrive and 'drive.id' is set.
In case 'drive.id' is not available, you can find the Drive ID of the file in the following way:
- Right-click on the file and select "Get Link".
- In the pop-up window click on "Copy Link".
- You can obtain the file ID from the URL copied to clipboard.
For example, if the URL were
the File ID would be
- Set File ID in 'File ID' property