Accessing Google Drive from NiFi
This processor uses Google Cloud credentials for authentication to access Google Drive.
The following steps are required to prepare the Google Cloud and Google Drive accounts for the processors:
- Enable Google Drive API in Google Cloud
- Grant access to Google Drive folder
- In Google Cloud Console navigate to IAM & Admin -> Service Accounts.
- Take a note of the email of the service account you are going to use.
- Navigate to the folder to be listed in Google Drive.
- Right-click on the Folder -> Share.
- Enter the service account email.
- Find Folder ID
- Navigate to the folder to be listed in Google Drive and enter it. The URL in your browser will include the ID at the end of
For example, if the URL were
Folder ID would be
- Set Folder ID in 'Folder ID' property