Learn how to collect the information you need to deploy the Hello World ReadyFlow, and meet other prerequisites.
For your data ingest source
You have enabled DataFlow for an environment.
For information on how to enable DataFlow for an environment, see Enabling DataFlow for an Environment.
You have created a Machine User to use as the CDP Workload User.
- You have given the CDP Workload User the
- From the Management Console, go to the environment for which DataFlow is enabled.
- From the Actions drop down, click Manage Access.
- Identify the user you want to use as a Workload User.
- Give that user EnvironmentUser role.
You have synchronized your user to the CDP Public Cloud environment that you enabled for DataFlow.
For information on how to synchronize your user to FreeIPA, see Performing User Sync.
- You have granted your CDP user the
DFCatalogAdmin and DFFlowAdmin roles to
enable your user to add the ReadyFlow to the Catalog and deploy the flow definition.
- Give a user permission to add the ReadyFlow to the
- From the Management Console, click User Management.
- Enter the name of the user or group you wish to authorize in the Search field.
- Select the user or group from the list that displays.
- Click .
- From Update Roles, select DFCatalogAdmin and click Update.
- Give your user or group permission to deploy flow definitions.
- From the Management Console, click Environments to display the Environment List page.
- Select the environment to which you want your user or group to deploy flow definitions.
- Click Environment Access page. to display the
- Enter the name of your user or group you wish to authorize in the Search field.
- Select your user or group and click Update Roles.
- Select DFFlowAdmin from the list of roles.
- Click Update Roles.
- Give a user permission to add the ReadyFlow to the Catalog.
For your data ingest target