January 20, 2023
This release (2.3.0-h1-b8) of Cloudera DataFlow (CDF) on CDP Public Cloud introduces fixes and improvements for Flow Designer, enablements, upgrades and general stability.
- CDPDFX-6593 - Fixed issue where test session reports the wrong state after being started and stopped.
- CDPDFX-6582 - Fixed issue where processor property configuration does not support special characters.
- CDPDFX-6596 - Fixed errors which occurred in certain interdependent controller services configurations.
- CDPDFX-6594 - Fixed issue where suspend updates flag is not cleared after an enable attempt fails, but retry enable succeeds. This results in newly created deployments not displaying properly in the deployment dashboard because heartbeats are being ignored.
- CDPDFX-6578 - Fixed upgrade issue resulting in larger deployment sizes having insufficient java heap memory allocated to NiFi pods, resulting in Out of Memory issues.
- CDPDFX-6561 - Fixed issue preventing retry upgrade when previous upgrade attempt failed after kubernetes upgrade to 1.23 but before liftie service finished upgrading deployments..
- CDPDFX-6479 - Fixed redis pods being unable to recover after non-graceful shutdown
- CDPDFX-6512 - Improved minifi logging stability by defining memory needs for toybox container