Deleting an Altus Environment
As an administrator, you can delete any environment created in the Altus account. Before you delete an Altus environment, verify that the environment is not used by any Altus user.
- Sign in to the Cloudera Altus console:
- On the side navigation panel, click Environments.
The Environments page displays the list of all the Altus environments that are available in your Altus account.
- Click the name of an environment.
- Review the environment resources to verify that it is the environment that you want to delete.
- Click Actions and select Delete Environment.
- On the Confirm window, click OK to delete the environment.