Upgrading Workload XM
You can upgrade WXM 2.0.0 (GA) to WXM 2.1.3 or you can upgrade WXM 2.1.0 to WXM 2.1.3.
- Stop the WXM Service.
- Place the new parcel (.parcel) and its checksum (.sha) file that you downloaded in /opt/cloudera/parcel-repo on the Cloudera Manager Host.
- Set ownership of both the .parcel and .sha files to cloudera-scm:cloudera-scm.
- In Cloudera Manager, go to the Parcels Page (lower left navigation section), and click Distribute.
In the list of parcels, the new one appears with a gray Distribute label.
- Activate and select Activate Only. Do not restart.
- Place the new CSD (.jar) that you downloaded in /opt/cloudera/csd on the Cloudera Manager Host.
- Set ownership of the CSD .jar file to cloudera-scm:cloudera-scm.
- From the Cloudera Manager Host, restart the Cloudera Manager Server.
service cloudera-scm-server restart
- Navigate to the WXM service in the Cloudera Manager UI.
- Click .
Special Steps to Upgrade from WXM 2.0.0
If you are upgrading from WXM 2.0.0 to WXM 2.1.3, perform the steps in the following procedure; otherwise, if you are upgrading from WXM 1.0.0 or WXM 2.1.0, skip these steps and go to Finish the Upgrade.
- Add an SDX role if one does not already exist.
Finish the Upgrade
- After all roles have started, click