Major features and updates for the Cloudera Machine Learning service on Private Cloud.
August 17, 2020
This is the first release of CML on Private Cloud, version 1.0.
CML on Private Cloud lets you:
- Run Machine Learning workloads on OpenShift clusters in your own data center.
- Easily onboard a new tenant and provision an ML workspace in a shared OpenShift environment.
- Enable data scientists to access shared data on CDP Private Cloud Base and CDW.
- Leverage Spark-on-K8s to spin up and down Spark clusters on demand.
- Take advantage of most CML features on public cloud, including Teams, Projects, Experiments, Models, and Applications.