Managing a Team Account
Team administrators can modify account information, add or invite new team members, and view/edit privileges of existing members.
- From the upper right drop-down menu, switch context to the team account.
- Click Settings to open up the Account Settings dashboard.
- Modify any of the following settings:
- Modify the team description on this page.
- You can add new team members on this page, and modify privilege levels for existing members.
- SSH Keys
- The team's public SSH key resides here. Team SSH keys provide a useful way to give an entire team access to external resources such as databases. For instructions, see https://docs.cloudera.com/machine-learning/cloud/security/topics/ml-ssh-keys.html. Generally, team SSH keys should not be used to authenticate against Git repositories. Use your personal key instead.