Including Images in allowlist for Cloudera Machine Learning projects
This topic describes how to include custom images in the allowlist so that they can be used in projects.
Including a customized image in Cloudera Machine Learning is a two-step process.
- Include the image in the allowlist for the whole deployment. First, a site administrator will need to clear the new image for use on the deployment.
- Log in as a site administrator.
- Click .
<company-registry>/<user-name>/<image-name>:<tag>to the allowlist of engine images.
- Include the image in the allowlist for a specific project If you want to start using the image in a project, the project administrator will need to set this image as the default image for the project.
- Go to the project Settings page.
- Click Engines.
- Select the new customized engine from the drop-down list of available Docker images. Sessions and jobs you run in your project will now have access to this engine.