Quota for CML workloads
An overview of quotas for CML workloads.
- In this release, the quota is implemented at user level.
- By default, 8 GB memory and 2 vCPU cores are configured for each user.
- The above resources will be sufficient for running simple sessions but nor the spark workloads as the executors will not find additional resources.
- CML administrators can configure custom quota for the user under Site
- If the quota for a user is exhausted, the workload remains in the pending state till the required resources are available.
- If the quota for users is modified, it will be reflected when the next workload is submitted.
- GPU resources can be edited if the workspace is provisioned with GPU resources.