As a Private Cloud Administrator, you should ensure that Spark Runtime Addons used on your site that are compatible with the base cluster version. In practice, this means you should disable the incompatible versions that may be installed.
- Go to the CDP management console, and determine the base cluster version.
- In each CML workspace, in
- Set the Hadoop addon as default that has the base cluster version in its name.
- Keep those Spark addons enabled that have the base cluster version in their name and disable other Spark Addons.
- If some workloads have been configured to use a disabled Spark Addon, the affected workloads must be reconfigured to use an enabled Spark Addon. This can happen in the event a workspace is upgraded.