May 31, 2023
Release notes and fixed issues for version 2.0.38-H2.
New Features / Improvements
- Embedding applications - CML applications can now be embedded in i-frames in another domain. See Embed a CML application in an external website for more information.
- Team collaborator - It is now possible to add a team account as a collaborator on a project. This feature is supported via UI as well as API. For more information, see Adding project collaborators.
- Project owner - It is now possible for an administrator to change the owner of a project. This feature is supported via UI as well as API. For more information, see Modifying project settings
- Load Balancer - You can now select from the environment's endpoint access gateway subnets in the Subnets for Load Balancer field.
- Projects (DSE-27795) - Fixed an issue where certain public projects owned by a user or where the user is a collaborator were not displayed in the user's My Projects view.
- Jobs (DSE-27535) - Fixed an issue so that a job can be created in disabled or paused state.
- API v2 (DSE-27463) - Added missing fields (
- API v2 (DSE-27442) - Fixed an issue so that files in subfolders are uploaded to
their respective subfolders, and not to a root directory, when using the
- API v2 (DSE-27391) - When creating a project via API v2, the ephemeral storage
value is now set to
NULL(instead of zero). This fixed an issue that was blocking certain CDSW to CML migration workflows.