Create a virtual network
Cloudera Machine Learning on Azure runs in a virtual network in the Azure cloud. Your Azure Administrator should follow the instructions below to create the network.
- In Microsoft Azure, in Azure Services, click Create a Resource.
- In Services, find Virtual Network, and click Create.
- In Resource Group. , enter a name for a
- In Instance Details, enter a name for the virtual network.
- In Region, select the region where the CML environment is located.
- In IP Addresses, use the default values or other values as decided in the planning phase.
- In Review + Create, click Create.