Create a Volume
In Azure, you create a volume to provide a file system within the Capacity Pool.
- In Create a volume, click Add.
- For Quota, set a value up to the capacity of the pool. This value can be resized later.
- Choose subnet: the only option is the ‘netapp’ or infrastructure subnet, because that is the one that was delegated to this service.
- On the Protocol tab, check that the version defaults to NFSv3.
- On the Review and Create tab, click Create. The volume is deployed after several minutes.
- After the volume is deployed, obtain the Mount path.