Adding an SSH Key to GitHub
Add your Cloudera Machine Learning SSH public key to your GitHub account if you want to use GitHub repositories to create new projects or collaborate on projects.
- Sign in to Cloudera Machine Learning.
- Go to the upper right drop-down menu and switch context to the account whose key you want to add.
- On the left sidebar, click Settings.
- Go to the SSH Keys tab and copy your public SSH key.
- Sign in to your GitHub account and add the Cloudera Machine Learning key copied in the previous step to your GitHub account. For instructions, refer the GitHub documentation on adding SSH keys to GitHub.