Configuring Quotas - Technical Preview
This topic describes how to configure CPU, GPU, and memory quotas for users of an ML workspace.
Required Role: MLAdmin
Make sure you are assigned the MLAdmin role in CDP. Only users with the MLAdmin role will be logged into ML workspaces with Site Administrator privileges.
There are two types of quota: Default and Custom. Default quotas apply to all users of the workspace. Custom quotas apply to individual users in the workspace, and take precedence over the default quota.
- Log in to the CDP web interface at https://console.us-west-1.cdp.cloudera.com using your corporate credentials or any other credentials that you received from your CDP administrator.
- Click ML Workspaces, then open the Workspace for which you want to set quotas.
- Click .
Switch the Default Quotas toggle to ON.
This applies a default quota of 2 vCPU and 8 GB memory to each user in the workspace.If your workspace was provisioned with GPUs, a default quota of 0 GPU per user applies. If you want users to have access to GPUs, you must modify the default quotas as described in the next step.
If you want to change the default quotas, click on Default (per
CML displays the Edit default quota dialog box.
- Enter the CPU, Memory, and GPU quota values that should apply to all users of the workspace.
- Click Update.
- To add a custom quota for a specific user, click Add User.
- Enter the user name, and enter the quotas for CPU, Memory, and GPU.
- Click Add.