Managing your Personal Account
You can edit personal account settings such as email, SSH keys and Hadoop credentials.
- Sign in to Cloudera Machine Learning.
- From the upper right drop-down menu, switch context to your personal account.
- Click Settings.
- You can modify your name, email, and bio on this page.
- This page lists the teams you are a part of and the role assigned to you for each team.
- SSH Keys
- Your public SSH key resides here. SSH keys provide a useful way to access to external resources such as databases or remote Git repositories. For instructions, see https://docs.cloudera.com/machine-learning/cloud/security/topics/ml-ssh-keys.html.