Working with CDP Private Cloud Diagnostic Data
CDP Private Cloud enables you to generate diagnostic data associated with the various services and workloads for troubleshooting purposes, and download the generated data. You can perform these tasks from the Diagnostic Data tab of the Management Console.
CDP Private Cloud uses fluentd to collect logs from the Management Console services
and the CML and CDW workloads. If Ozone is configured to store logs from the workloads,
the information collected by
fluentd is stored on Ozone. Otherwise, the
data is moved through a
fluentd aggregator in the Management Console to
an OpenShift persistent volume where all the Management Console logs are also
- Logs from the OpenShift persistent volume
- CDW and CML logs stored on Ozone
- Kubernetes deployment information such as events, logs, details of the OpenShift pods and so on.
- Monitoring metrics such as usage information and so on.
- Management Console information such as version, UUID and so on.