CDP Private Cloud environment prerequisites
CDP Private Cloud requires that you set up specific account criteria prior to registering an environment.
- The trust store file that is configured in Cloudera Manager must meet the following
- The file should not be empty
- The file should be in JKS format (not PKCS12)
- The file should contain the Certificate Authorities that have signed the
- The certificates of all Cloudera Manager servers that the user plans to use as base clusters in Private Cloud
- The certificates of all external Postgres servers used by Hive Metastore services in all base clusters
You can access the trust store file in Cloudera Manager at Administration > Settings > Security > "Cloudera Manager TLS/SSL Client Trust Store File".
- Your base cluster should meet the following requirements:
- Ranger configured and running
- Atlas configured and running
- HMS configured and running
- HDFS available and warehouse root configured
- A Kubeconfig file with cluster admin privileges.
- The associated Cloudera Manager user name and password.