Updating TLS certificates
From the Management Console of your CDP Private Cloud deployment, you can update TLS certificates that CDP uses to make secure connections with different types of services and workloads. For specified services, you can update the certificates whenever you rotate them.
- Sign in to the CDP console.
- Click Management Console.
- On the Management Console home page, select Administration>CA Certificates.
From the CA Certificate Type dropdown list, select the
type of service for which you want to upload a new TLS certificate.
You can select from the following options for the types of secure connections:
- Datalake: For secure connections with the CDP Private Cloud Base cluster services and Cloudera Manager.
- Docker Registry: For a secure connection with the Docker Container registry containing the images for deployment.
- External Database: For a secure connection with an external PostgreSQL database.
- External Vault: For a secure connection with an external vault.
- Miscellaneous: For a secure connection with services used during the installation and run time of CDP. For example, Custom Ingress, Custom Kubernetes API, and so on.
Select the option to either browse and upload a certificate or directly enter
the certificate details.