Access paths to CDP and its components
To access the various CDP components, you must understand the access paths unique to the entry points that are specific to users and situations.
The typical access entry methods and their details are as follows:
- LDAP access through Management Console - After configuration of LDAP authentication, users can make use of their credentials to access CDP services such as Machine Learning Workspaces and Virtual Data Warehouses. CDP Private Cloud supports both Microsoft Active Directory LDAP and Open LDAP for user authentication.
- SSO access through Management Console - After the initial identity provider configuration, users logged into the Management Console can automatically access services such as Machine Learning Workspaces through internal SSO.
- Machine user access - To get programmatic access to CDP and its services, you can create
and use a machine user. The process to set up the machine user for access is as follows:
- Create a machine user in the User Management section of Management Console.
- Get access keys in the Management Console for this machine user.